Want To Be A 2013 Phillies Ball Girl?Posted: October 1, 2012
The Phillies are looking to hire a staff of ballgirls for the 2013 season who can represent the organization in the community as well as perform duties on the field.
Requirements for the position include:
- Public relations skills: i.e. taken communications, broadcasting or public speaking classes
- Softball experience a must
- Strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality
- Knowledge of the game of baseball
- Flexible schedule – must be willing to work early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
How to Apply: If interested, applicants should send a resume along with a two minute DVD highlighting their softball experience and explaining the reason why they should be selected to be a Phillies Ballgirl. Requested information should be mailed to:
Citizens Bank Park
One Citizens Bank Way
Philadelphia, PA 19148
For more information, click here.