Don’t You Just Love The Smell Of Squirrel On The Barbie?Posted: October 15, 2012
MORE THAN 30 APARTMENTS WERE DESTROYED or damaged in Holland Township, Michigan, Wednesday when a man set his balcony on fire while trying to burn the fur off of a squirrel.
The man was preparing the rodent for dinner when he took it onto the balcony and fired up a portable propane torch, then started burning the fur off the critter. His action somehow started a fire on his 3rd-floor deck that quickley got up into the attic and that was all she wrote.
Grand Rapids Press
When it was all over, there were 8 units completely destroyed and 24 more damaged, mostly from smoke and water. – Firegeezer.com