Buy One, Get One Free Spooners CerealsPosted: March 10, 2013
Click here to get a printable coupon for “buy one, get one free” bag of Multigrain Spooners cereal. Your local Walmart may have these on sale for $2.98 a bag, but if you use this coupon, you get two bags for $2.98!
Here is part of the brand release information from the makers of Spooners:
MOM Brands® today announced a new addition to its ever-expanding brand portfolio with Spooners® ready-to-eat cereal. The new brand of cereal is packaged in stand-up gusseted bags, which sit on the shelf like a box, yet contain 75% less consumer packaging waste than comparably sized bag-in-box ready-to-eat cereals.
Each bag of Spooners contains biscuits with flavored morsels baked into the middle. The biscuits are based on the MOM Brands award-winning, proprietary 12-layer biscuit, and are made with whole grain wheat. Most varieties also contain triticale – a cross between rye and wheat, with higher levels of essential amino acids. The new cereal is free of artificial colors and flavors, with no hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup. All varieties carry the Whole Grain Stamp from the Whole Grains Council and have at least five grams of fiber per serving. Spooners are available in the following flavors:
- Mixed Berry Multigrain Spooners: Made with blueberry morsels baked inside and a just-sweet-enough raspberry frosting
- Cinnamon Multigrain Spooners: Made with 43 grams of whole grains per serving and cinnamon morsels baked inside
- Original Multigrain Spooners: Each serving has 55 grams of whole grains and 7 grams of fiber for a no-nonsense breakfast
- Frosted Multigrain Spooners: A 12-layer biscuit with a touch of sweetness baked inside, along with 44 grams of whole grains
- Chocolate Spooners with Chocolate Chips: For the kid in all of us…a chocolate fix that’s good for you