Half Off Tickets To The 2013 Coffee & Tea Festival In PhiladelphiaPosted: October 8, 2013
Click here to get 50% off your ticket to the 2013 Coffee & Tea Festival! Tickets are regularly $20, but with this discount, you get in for just $10!
40+ Exhibitors, Tastings, Gift Bags!
Join more than 40 exhibitors from around the country as they pour tastings of their finest coffees and teas, and introduce you to new and award-winning products! This international extravaganza celebrating all things coffee and tea will offer two days of programs from well-known industry pros and pioneers, pairings, tastings and more! The exhibit hall will also feature some of the most delectable sweet and savory foods to compliment the spectacular collection of local and national coffees and teas.
Plus, the first 1,000 attendees to walk through the doors each day will be handed a free gift bag!
Bring your family, bring your friends – make it an inexpensive and delicious outing!
Why we love it
- The New York fest, one of the Village Voice’s “10 Best New York Events,” sold out this year
- The festival was featured on the “Caffeinated” episode of Food Network’s “Unwrapped”
- Unlimited local and international coffee and tea samples at more than 40 stations
- Industry pros and pioneers will demonstrate new and award-winning products Also includes sweet and savory food tastings
Nov. 2 or 3 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. on both days.
100 Station Avenue
Oaks, PA 19456
- General Admission … $10 (reg. $20) Saturday, Nov.2 or Sunday, Nov. 3 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.